Published: November 14, 2019
- Proficient knowledge on process efficiency tools and methodologies such as design thinking, lean, agile, six sigma, customer journey mapping, and analytics.
- Capability to build effective teams and promote integration and inclusion, encourage collaboration and effective conflict resolution.
- Proficiency in written and oral English/Spanish language
- Communication and Collaboration skillset
- Customer Centric mentality
- Demonstrate accountability
- Change agent
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills through careful and systematic evaluation of information, possible alternatives and consequences.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in the use of technology for data analysis.
- Focus on operational efficiencies that will result in an increase in production.
- Establish communication with different areas, including the systems group, in order to meet the business’ objectives.
- Verify, test, analyze and document processes as required.