We are searching for a Process Engineer II to join an advanced company dedicated to transforming lives through forward-thinking medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
The following is a brief summary of the key role responsibilities:
- Provides technical and sustaining engineering support in a manufacturing area.
- Recommends, implements equipment, and process modifications to meet quality standards and improve production efficiencies.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
- Interacts with products designs and development personnel to ensure that processes and designs are compatible.
- Leads the innovation, development and/or optimization of new manufacturing concepts.
- Leads processes and procedures for transfer to manufacturing operations