Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry is hiring their Principal Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for allocating the costs, collecting the data and preparing reports to maintain the cost accounting system.
- Manage all the month-end activities (i.e.: quarter-end financial close activities and support the business in the ad-hoc reporting and analysis)
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Help the partners develop effective financial business acumen
- Prepare cost reports to compare budget vs actual expenses
- Develop profitability analysis
- Identify new strategies in order to improve the business results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- MBA and CPA are nice to have
- 7+ years of progressive and relevant Accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is a must
- Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Proficient communication skills (oral and written)
Compensation: $85K - $95K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.