Our client, a Pharmaceutical Multinational Company with a renowned record of developing life-changing medicines, is hiring a Principal Engineer – Reliability. We seek someone with technical expertise in process and equipment. DPO technologies/processes include Wet Granulation; Roller Compaction; Tablet Compression/Coating/Inspection/Printing; Direct Compression Continuous Manufacturing; Pellet Coating and Capsule Filling/Inspection. Additional technical expertise includes supporting utilities and technologies such as Steam Generation, Chilled Water Generation, Purified Water Generation, Compressed Air Generation, and Waste Water Treatment Plant operations. All the above-mentioned areas are tackled from a maintenance strategy, reliability, and instrumentation perspective.
- Applies Proactive Asset Management (PAM) principles and business processes to improve all reliability aspects of equipment, utilities, and maintenance activities.
- The individual will work closely with production engineers, utility engineers, facility engineers, operators, and maintenance crafts to solve equipment reliability problems and reduce the potential of critical equipment failure.
- Serves as the lead role in Right Information Project Teams. PAM principles and subsequent responsibilities include equipment identification and integrity of maintenance information, equipment criticality determination, functional specifications, mechanical integrity, owner of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) program, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Maintenance Plan Development (MPD), Corrective engineering, asset management, and continuous improvement.
- Provides oversight to the Maintenance Calibration Program.
- Provides maintenance support by evaluating, auditing, and recommending changes in procedures, practices, and staffing to improve maintenance effectiveness within the PR01 facility. This includes support for Conduct of Maintenance (COM) implementation.
- Performs troubleshooting and investigation on unexpected issues. Own equipment-related deviations, CAPAs, and changes.
- Lead or participate in investigations, and problem-solving activities such as root cause analysis, FMEA, and problem analysis and in the development/implementation of counter-measure for quality, safety, and environmental events.
- B.S. Mechanical, Electrical, or related engineering field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Reliability Maintenance Engineering
- EIT license required