We are searching for a Principal Design Automation Engineer to join an innovative company dedicated to transforming lives through advanced medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
The following is a brief summary of the key role responsibilities:
- Software developments using programing language VB, C++, C#, SQL in Visual Studio.
- Designs, implements, tests and services software for Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC & AB Servomotor using Rockwell Software Studio 5000 for production machine in the site.
- Implements tests, commissioning, and servicing Fanuc Robot in use in packing product and palletizing.
- Develops and setups OPC Server Communication for HMI and Scada.
- Validates Processes in programming and executions for manufacturing improvements preparing and executing IQ and CSV, perform FAT and SAT processes validations.
- Prepares URS, analysis, and recommendations for presentation, and approvals.
- Designs, implements, tests, and services Human Machine Interface using Rockwell Factory talk, Wonderware Intouch & Iconics Genesis for machine operation.