Published: September 24, 2021
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectivity and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering or an equivalent field of study
- Have a proven experience in a managerial role.
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.