Our client, an international medical device manufacturing industry with operations in Puerto Rico is hiring a Plant Comptroller. This position will be responsible for all the financial and accounting functions related to business activities of the Company.
- Manage and oversee the accounting staff.
- Liason with auditors, banks, governmental financial agencies and financial consultant.
- In charge of the Annual Operating Budget and monitoring results
- Support the launch of new products programs by managing the finances of the project.
- Conduct profitability analysis per Corporate requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- MBA or CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools
- Previous supervisory experience
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $90K - $100K Base Salary. Commensurate with the candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.