- Performs administrative tasks including drafting letters, document management, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Perform personal errands and purchases.
- Hires and follow up on household providers.
- Provides high-level administrative/personal support and assistance.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Coordinate trip itineraries and arrange travel reservations for the executive and the family.
- Support the CEO editing writing projects, expense reports, presentations, etc. as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Fluency in English and intermediate level Spanish.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease.
- Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 5+ years’ experience assisting C-Level Executives.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
Careers Inc. job postings are legally privileged and may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, used for misrepresentation, and/or distributed through any website, social media, network, database, platform, or related. Failure to comply will result in legal action.