Published: October 18, 2022
This role supports the company payroll system and coordinates payroll activities, to ensure efficient payroll processing.
- Support for end-to-end HR payroll process collaborating with finance team.
- Payroll and operations support for all Workday projects, improvements, and initiatives.
- Direct the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data.
- Oversee and review payroll payments and account reconciliations.
- Ensure records and processes comply with company and legal regulations.
- Ensures SOPs are up to date and executed as agreed with all functions.
- Coordinate with HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts.
- Maintain accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Help supervisor with resolving any issues related to payroll.
- Support with reports and financials and audits.
- Oversee Leave of Absence administration and OSHA filings.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related fields required.
- 3 or more years of experience in a related role, including full payroll cycle.
- Previous experience in payroll processing.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software. Workday preferred.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Quick learner, detail oriented, and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and integrate activities, resources, and teams effectively