Our Client, a start-up in the Manufacturing Industry is hiring a Payroll Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for the payroll and some General Accounting functions such as Accounts Payable and Purchasing. The ideal candidate should be responsible for being in compliance with Puerto Rico’s benefits and regulations.
- Maintain a record of the payroll transactions
- Reconcile general ledger with payroll aspects
- Prepare financial reports related to budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses, among others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management or related fields
- Fully bilingual
- Proven experience as a Payroll Manager
- Working knowledge of all Statutory Legislations and Regulations
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.