Our Client, a leading provider of secured asset-based wholesale financing based in US with operations in Puerto Rico is looking for an Operations Lending Business Associate. This position is responsible to provide secured asset-based financing and liquidity to select specialty finance companies and coordinating all operational aspects relating to the client’s Specialized Lending Business from Puerto Rico Office.
- Coordinating with the client borrowers/sellers in administering the funding of loans/purchases of cash flowing products ranging from but not limited to, consumer loans, merchant cash advances, commercial Loans
- Calling capital from participants, obtaining necessary documentation form borrowers per the loan/purchase agreements, perfecting collateral, cash movement and posting to books and records
- Maintaining the positions either funded or purchased which includes collection of all funds due on the transactions and running the cash flows through the deal specific waterfalls and coordinating with paying agents on the distribution of cash flow to each deal’s participants.
- Setting up and monitoring the cash flow waterfalls from the loan agreements, and participant agreements
- Coordinating with internal and external legal in the negotiation of loans agreements, purchase agreements, collateral control agreements and deposit account control agreements
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ yrs. of experience in related field
- Proficiency in Excel
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits