Published: March 10, 2021
- Maintain current knowledge of all local and federal employment laws, address employee relationship issues such as workplace complaints and harassment allegations.
- Maintain employee records including vacations and sick leaves, terminations, promotions and compensations, coordinate new employee orientation programs, employee payroll and bonuses.
- Supervise the efficient and effective daily operations of the Center, responsible for the identifying and qualifying suppliers in the areas of general maintenance and security.
- Responsible for the revision and editing of all contracts with external suppliers and independent contractors.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the rentals with regard to client satisfaction, event proposals, budgeting, contracts, invoicing and coordination with outside contractors.
- Bilingual both written and spoken
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related fields.
- Experience working in the administration for Non-for-Profit organizations
- 5 years minimum experience in HR and General Administration