We are looking for Medical Laboratory Technologists who wants to transition from the laboratory into business development. Expertise in the areas of Hematology, Urinalysis, Chemistry, Immunoassay or Microbiology is required.
The Marketing Business Development Specialist, identify needs and opportunities that support the development of strategies and activities that generate sales, reinforce the catalog of products and offers for customers, services that help strengthen the company's contacts and suppliers, as well as nurture the maintenance of good business relationships with customers and suppliers. Carry out the daily activities of the management of Marketing and Business Development in the organization.
- Serve as a trainee and direct support of the Marketing and New Business Development Manager.
- Support and carry out own analysis of the sales movement, market penetration opportunities and product marketing, among others.
- Submit to the corresponding managers recommendations resulting from the analyzes carried out.
- Generate, lead, monitor and / or support business strategies and opportunities in order to affirm the sustainable growth of the company.
- Create literature and training material for employees on lines and products highlighting their attributes in support of Sales, Technical Services, Customer Service and Application Specialists, with the input of the corresponding experts and under the approval of the Manager of New Business Development.
- Support the development of the content and coordinate with the Art and Advertising Specialist the communications and promotions about the products, offers and services, among other business strategies according to the determinations of the Sales Director and the New Business Development Manager.
- Review all content to be published and disseminated internally and externally, ensuring that companies comply with their quality standards, as well as the development and maintenance of updated knowledge about the industry, our products and services.
- Support the negotiations and administration of supplier contracts, always protecting and watching over the best interests of the Company and its sister companies.
- Carry out research on products, services, market, clients, organizations, conditions and news of the Healthcare industries and specific to our operations, to identify business opportunities, risks and threats in a timely manner and recommend the development new markets and increase sales.
- Collaborate in the negotiation and administration of contracts with suppliers.
- Plan, execute and / or coordinate the initiatives and activities of Marketing of the companies, supporting the development of the Sales strategies of the companies, including, but not limited to, participating, organizing, coordinating and attending events, making return on investment projections and measure the impact of business events, campaigns and activities.
- Support and / or do cost analysis to determine prices of products and services, based on negotiations and contracts with suppliers and in accordance with the profit criteria established by the company.
- Create and keep updated a repository of suppliers, products, costs and prices.
- Support and / or make quotes and proposals for suppliers and clients.
- Support through their performance, conduct and commitment to the achievement of corporate goals and Sales objectives.
- Create and give the necessary follow-up for healthy and responsible administration of the budget of
- Marketing of the company.
- Actively contribute to maintaining the mission, achieving the vision and departmental and company objectives; and exemplify with their performance and conduct the philosophy of the culture of efficiency, the values of and the principles of internal and external customer service of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or BBA, Marketing, Health Sciences, or similar field, with certificate
- in Medical Technology.
- 2+ years direct experience as a Medical Technologist
- Fully Bi-lingual English & Spanish