Published: July 13, 2021
- Directing and coordinating daily manufacturing tasks.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to ensure operational productivity.
- Assisting manufacturing supervisors and employees in solving quality problems, materials, or procedures that affect or compromise established productivity.
- Ensuring good performance of the manufacturing area.
- Monitoring and guaranteeing compliance with workplace behavior, safety and environmental policies.
- Directing, supervising, and controlling the work metrics that are established in the department.
- Working in conjunction with the engineering department to identify and implement continuous improvements to manufacturing processes.
- Fostering and maintaining effective relationships with employees.
- Offering coaching to motivate employees’ performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience in a Managerial Role in Industrial Manufacturing.
- Experienced with lean manufacturing practices.
- Knowledgeable on production planning, material planning, and quality systems, and have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and AS400 systems.
- Lean Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt or Project Management certified is desired.