Published: November 11, 2019
- Ensures that maintenance work orders are processed in timely way to actively support manufacturing needs.
- Defines and follows up improvement of quality of maintenance service metrics in accordance to the Quality System guidelines.
- Identifies, evaluates and proposes use of service and tool suppliers in accordance to applicable purchasing & contracting procedures.
- Generates requisitions for new parts and instruments.
- Coordinates with production department scheduling of machine repair or preventive maintenance.
- Estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Proposes changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of manufacturing facilities.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Implement processes in accordance to Lean/DFT principles and serves as facilitator to his subordinates within lean principles.
- Coordinate all new products implementations in accordance to engineering instructions.
- Supervise Tool and Die machine shop.
- Monitor the time to pest control services.
- Conduct the proper office maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance for lightning systems, compressors, chillers, electrical substations.