Our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry is hiring a Lead Statutory Accountant. This position will be responsible for assuring the timeliness and accuracy of the local statutory and tax compliance requirements. This position is the liaison with the external auditors and the affiliates by coordinating all statutory requirements during the audits.
- Assist in the audit processes
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Data analysis
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for GL accounts
- Provide support in the tax area / tax accruals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of accounting experience in the statutory process in the pharma sector
- Previous experience working with SAP and Excel
- Fully bilingual
- Solid technical accounting knowledge of the local government requirements
Compensation: $80K - $95K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.