Our Financial Service Industry client; well-established in the European, United States and Puerto Rico is looking for a Junior Trade Analyst to join their team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with senior executives to analyze and manage the trading and risk activities of a global markets proprietary trading firm
- Monitor relative value arbitrage trades and portfolios in coordination with team members in multiple global offices during overnight hours (11P to 9A) to ensure compliance with firm trading and risk parameters and policies
- Learn sophisticated proprietary models for pricing, risk measurement, and trade execution to enable advancement to Sr. Trading Analyst/Risk Management role
- Develop and enhance monitoring and reporting systems
- Demonstrated passion for markets, finance, and trading
- Strong understanding of finance, math, probability, and statistics
- Attention to detail and the ability to make sound judgments under pressure
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a technical or industry related field
- Ability to program in Python.
- Experience with C++, C#, Visual Basic, and other computer programming languages preferred
- Puerto Rico; Northwest part of the Island