Our Financial Service Industry client; well-established in the European, United States and Puerto Rico is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join their Tech Team
- Work with Sr. Software Developers to assist and learn all facets of software development applied to the automated trading business.
- Develop, code, maintain, and support production quality automated components for global proprietary trading
- Develop expertise in software development principles, C++, and high performance automated trading systems.
- Collaborate with technology, software, trading, business, and accounting/finance team
- Passion for software and math applied to markets and trading
- Strong understanding of computing, math, probability, statistics, finance also preferred
- Programming profiency and experience (C++, C#, Python). Linux scripting a plus
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a technical or industry related field
- Puerto Rico; Northwest part of the Island