Our client, a Global Multinational in the Distribution Industry is hiring a Senior Insight Analyst. This position will be responsible for the generation of actionable insights by analyzing data and to use effective data to help meet better business decisions.
- Ability to build presentations and articulate the view, design, ideas of insights to management
- Serve as a critical role in a highly agile scrum environment working against target market releases and business requirements
- Drive standards and propose insight solutions to meet business requirements
- Act as liaison with the vendors and end users to create and finalize insight end-to-end technical solutions
- Review/approve insight documentation as changes/enhancements that are planned to deploy to ensure accuracy and production readiness in partnership with release managements.
- Using SQL and Python to get the data needed into the form necessary for your analysis
- Building relationships with other business areas such as Sales, Marketing, Servicing, Insurance, Technology, Legal/Compliance, Finance, Treasury, etc.
- Create and manage logical and physical data models
- Implement physical data models in SQL Server
- Participate as an active member of the team to shape Insights Architecture vision, standards, and guidelines for the business
- Ensure correct source-to-target insights mappings and transformations between factories and technologies
- Perform Gap analysis
- Customer insights to be key in the design of business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or other relevant fields (Masters is a plus)
- 10 years of relevant experience
- 5 years’ experience in SQL and Python programming
- 5 years of applied business statistics
- Strong experience with SOX compliance
- Strong experience with KPI
- Strong knowledge of data, database design
- Solid knowledge and implementation experience of Insight Roadmaps
- Solid knowledge and implementation experience of Insight Development
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits