Our Client, a leader in the Technology Service Industry is hiring an IT Cybersecurity Manager. This position will lead a team of analysts with a focus on detecting, preventing and responding to Information Security violations.
- Meet the Information Security objectives and enforce the information security program.
- Budget development
- Provide direction and supervision to a team of information security specialists in Infrastructure Security, Cybersecurity and Information Security Governance
- Identify security incidents, document the investigations and security incidents to minimize the impact on the operation
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years in Cybersecurity and/or Information Security Operations
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous experience in a highly regulated industry (Banking, Insurance, Fintech).
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Spanish
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA are a plus
Compensation: $110K - $115K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus Performance Bonus, stock options and excellent fringe benefits.