Our client, is looking for an IT Application Supervisor responsible of directing, reviewing, analyzing, coordinating and overseeing the applications of the Company.
- Design and administer application systems.
- Perform advanced level support.
- Ensure the integrity and security of the applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to meet the objectives and goals of the Company.
- Help the Project Manager to upgrade the existing softwares.
- Document and maintain the inventories for all application systems.
- Develop the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan to ensure the company’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Previous experience in Oracle EBS preferred.
- Previous experience managing the applications system and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Experience in Budget Preparation
Compensation: $70K Base Salary, commensurate to candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.