Our client, a leader in the financial industry is hiring the Internal Auditor position. This position reports to the Boards of Directors Audit Committee. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for the oversight of all internal and external audits. Oversees the compliance of all departments with the Institution’s policies and procedures. Prepare and submit regular reports to the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Elaborate and designs the Internal Audit Plan.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management.
- Audit the control management and operations effectiveness.
- Presents reports to the Board Audit Committee
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Compliance with the Commissioner of Financial Institution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- BSA/AML knowledge
- MS office outlook- Excel-Word-Power Point
- CIA or CPA certification
- 3 plus years of related experience.
Compensation: $55k-$62k base salary commensurate with experience, Xmas and Performance bonus, 401k, health plan And a complete package of fringe benefits