Published: January 26, 2023
Our Client, a Multinational Company is hiring their Internal Auditor Director. This role is responsible to manage and execute the Audit Business Annual Plan. Oversees the execution of all audit phases and related procedures to maintain regulatory compliance for all areas of the business. This role supervises a team of audit professionals.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of overall business issues, Company structure and functional responsibilities
- Assess efficiency and effectiveness of business units in alignment with Company strategies and objectives
- Interact with senior management to offer consultation and ensure quality control.
- Provide day to day and onsite support to ensure quality of audit services provided.
- Provide direction to the senior auditors
- Provide reports to client’s managers on the effectiveness of their business unit’s internal control structure
- Analyze new policies to ensure that control considerations are evaluated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English to present clear and concise information at all levels of the Organization
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidates experience plus excellent fringe benefits