Our Client, a leader in the Service Industry is hiring an Internal Auditing Director. This position will be responsible for salvaging the compliance of the politics and procedures of the Institution in all the administrative and operational matters.
- Prepare the annual work plan and budget
- Manage the approved annual budget
- Coordinate the auditing processes
- Provide recommendations to the Management and Board of Directors
- Develop reports pertaining to the auditing process
- Liason with the external auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Auditing or related fields
- CPA license
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access), Internet Explorer & Outlook Express
- Proficient communication skills (English and Spanish)
Compensation: $70K - $90K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.