Our Client, a global leader that manufactures Best-in-Class innovative products is looking for an Information Technology Supervisor to join their team in their Puerto Rico Site.
This position is responsible that the Company’s information systems process are top of the line and provides the top leadership with the information they required and complies with the industry standards.
• Provide supervisory, guidance and direction to the development staff
• Analysis of failure and efficiency opportunities of the current system
• Proposing Enhancement and Targeting Benefits (Applications Platform Enhancement)
• Assist projecting future needs on capacity and properties
• Develop innovative applications troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
• Develop and/or provide guidance on application development validation protocols
• Provide formal status reports to management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (Pharma, Manufacturing/Medical Device) is required,
- Hands-On Development Background (i.e: Visual Basic,.Net, SQL, Oracle, eBS or BPCS ERP)
- Project Management and Supervisory Skills
- Business Intelligence (BI) Applications and Capabilities
- Strong analytical capacity and level of professionalism and judgement to resolve problems
- Exposure to global teams in a multinational environment is a plus
- Excellent Communications Skills (English and Spanish)
- Willing to travel (25%)
- The incumbent will support the operation in a 24/7 environment
- Available for the South Area of PR.