Published: July 27, 2020
- Keeps client-groups informed of changes in HR policies, counsels managers and employees on their Human Resources management role, policies and procedures. Be seen by the client-groups as a credible, informed business partner, as well as an employee advocate.
- Administers staffing responsibilities. Sources, screening, interview and pre-qualifies external/internal candidates. Arranges on-site interviews and prepares job offers in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Plans and administers the performance management system for the client-groups. Facilitates support to line management in performance management and disciplinary issues involving employees at the organization. Manages the administration of performance appraisal and goal setting programs with the client-groups.
- Supports the development and execution of actions to align the employees to the strategy & business objectives
- Supports and executes actions to support employee engagement & community involvement
- Assists HR Director and Senior Staff in implementing succession plans
- Defines development Plans through assessments and skills interviews; feedback processes
- Implements development tools and talent retention plans
- Coaches needle mover positions
- Definition and execution of annual training project for all employees
- Administers recognition programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management or Psychology
- Knowledge of federal and local employment law
- Desirable Coaching experience /certification
- 10 + years’ experience in a Human Resources related position
- Proficiency user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Spanish and English