Published: September 29, 2020
- Leads the Human Resources function that support a manufacturing operation in accordance with the federal and local labor laws. As a business partner will be a key contributor to the success of the operation.
- Administers succession planning and make sure that appropriate training and development programs are in place to support company objectives and strategies.
- Plans and administers the performance management. Facilitates support to line management in performance management and disciplinary issues involving employees at the organization.
- Implements development tools and talent retention plans.
- Definition and execution of annual training project for all employees.
- Administers recognition programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of federal and local employment law
- 7 + years’ experience in a Human Resources related position
- Proficiency user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulations