Our client, a leader in the Service Industry is hiring an Information System Analyst. This position will be responsible for enhancing the performance of the Human Resources technologies; optimizing the HR systems; gathering data and providing recommendations based on performance metrics.
- Oversee databases, software and computer systems
- Analyze HRIS and EHS systems
- Monitor performance, create KPI reports and dashboards
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS users
- Manage permissions, access, personalization and similar system operations for users
- Compile or assist in complex data reports
- Ensure compliance in all the systems and assist in the auditing processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an HRIS Analyst
- Previous experience in HR policies and procedures, HR performance metrics analysis, database management, security, SQL queries
- Proficiency in HRM software such as: Sage/Timberland, mJob, HR Bamboo, CATTS, Taleo, among others
- Strong oral and written communications (English and Spanish)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites or related software
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.