Published: July 1, 2020
- Responsible for the day to day implementation of policies and programs, covering several areas including recruiting, training, employee relations, and engagement.
- Develop and implement an employee onboarding program
- Administer compensation plan and benefits program such as: health insurance, life insurance, 401K, perks program, among other benefits
- Develop and organize training & development initiatives
- Maintain employee files and records up to date
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations (federal and local)
- Administer the performance management system
- Organize and conduct quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics
- Assist with HR projects and other administrative duties as assigned and needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field.
- 5+ yrs. HR experience, working as a senior leader in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws, OSHA regulations and the employer/employee regulatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both, English and