The HR Consultant is responsible for the implementation of the corporate benefits and compensation programs, including the administration of pension plans, life insurance, company fleet, healthcare plans, salary increase, job classification and evaluation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Review and monitor the compliance of the compensation and benefits policies.
- Job description evaluation with the operational team.
- Prepare offer letters for new employees and promotions.
- Administers the TIP (Target Incentive Program), salary reviews and adjustments.
- Evaluate and approve applicable leaves and licenses.
- Administers company benefits including renewals orientation, cancellations, billing audits and wellness activities.
- Responsible for the administration of the company fleet, including purchasing, policies, gas cards, insurance and accident claims through the broker.
- Other HR generalist functions including recruiting, engagement surveys and initiatives among others.
5 years minimum experience in Human Resources and benefits administration.
BBA in Human Resources or related.
Fully bilingual, Spanish and English
Exposure to ADP, Oracle and KRONOS systems.