This position is responsible for enhancing the relationship between employees and Managers with the Human Resources Department in order to achieve HR initiatives and best practices.
- Provides direction in the development and implementation of employee relations strategies and programs
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
-Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
-Responsible to be a subject matter expert regarding organizational and people-related planning and execution.
-Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations.
- Coordinates recognition programs and activities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Provides leadership support in Learning, benefits, and compensation.
- Ensures open communication company wide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administration
- SHRM-CP certification or Equivalent (desirable)
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience, including HR experience
- Knowledge in Employment Law & Practices, data, analysis, trends, reports
and establishing HR strategies is preferable
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Logical thinker and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Change Management mentality
- Metrics Oriented
- Proficient in computer software such as: Word, Excel, Power point
- Fully Bilingual: Spanish and English (oral and written).