Published: April 9, 2021
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for meeting sales, margin goals for the business within Puerto Rico
- Responsible for financial planning (financial plan, as well as the assigned brand profits and losses).
- Promotes the development of the brand strategy within the brand planning process.
- Maximize brand sales and margin revenue through effective management and execution of brand activities according to the brand plan and through effective leadership, contribution and participation in the activities of the brand's team brand.
- Set the future direction for new and existing products and business opportunities.
- Supports product market expansion through innovative business programs. Develops insight into brand and competitive positioning issues, customer segments and their needs, and market development.
- Develop and effectively execute brand / business strategies with specific stakeholder responsibilities, budgets and timelines, aligned with the brand planning process and brand team leadership.
- Responsible, as the project owner, for the development of the brand promotional material.
- Translates strategy into tactics implementation; communicate clearly and assign responsibilities to cross-functional team members and the team in the field (e.g., product messages by medical segment)
- Monitors the results and feedback of the Key Performance Indicators and propose an adjustment of tactics / strategic planning
- Maintains and develop in-depth customer knowledge to anticipate stakeholder needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, science, business or related.
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Commercial Area background and experience in healthcare and / or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and a tradition of success in utilizing selling skills, high-level negotiating skills, and leadership competencies in a commercial environment.
- Experience using MS applications (Excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint).