Our client, a World’s leading manufacturing is hiring a Global Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be reporting to the Global FP&A Team. This role will be supporting the Manufacturing Sites, analyzing manufacturing variances, value of production, cost of goods and implementation of process improvements.
- Direct experience in creating, tracking and controlling actual forecasts and budget metrics
- Support the Strategic Planning process
- Provide the financial data to help the Management Team in the decision-making processes
- Analyze expenditures such as: manufacturing variances, value of production, cost of goods, among others
- Provide the information to assure the monthly closing is according to the standards and policies
- Account analysis and monitoring
- Monitor and control the capital investments
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- CPA, CMA or Master’s Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a US Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Matrix relations
- Audit experience is a plus
- Broad technical accounting experience working with US GAAP and SOX
- Previous knowledge in ERP systems, Hyperion, Microsoft, Tableau and Oracle are a plus
Compensation: $70K - $85K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.