Published: September 25, 2020
- Implementation of cost savings and justification (e.g. formulation, raw materials and processes).
- Provide product maintenance and support to Manufacturing and QA in order to meet order- filling requirements. Develop new formulations and adapt existing ones for new product launches.
- Change existing formulations to improve product cost.
- Work with Manufacturing Technology to improve the first pass rate of manufactured products.
- Development and/or introduction and implementation of new products as prioritized by management.
- Assist the Technical Department in managing product performance and compliance inquiries.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in chemical manufacturing
- Experience with relevant raw materials
- Excellent communication of technical topics to different groups like Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently with minimal direction
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficient - SAP Business 1