Our Client, a leader in Healthcare Industry is hiring a Finance Director. This position is responsible for leading and coordinating the financial planning and making sure that the Organization is operating adequately.
- Budget and Cash management
- Ensure that the Organization is complying with the accounting procedures
- Prepare reports according to GAAP principles
- Provide advisory to the Management Team
- Assure that the Finance Department accomplish the traced goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- CPA required
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry is required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge in: finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, cost control principles, GAAP
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English and Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience and fringe benefits.