Published: January 14, 2023
Our Client, a Multinational Company in the Insurance Industry is hiring a Finance Director. This position will be responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, treasury, and investment decisions. This position is a key member of the senior leadership who collaborates and implements strategies that support business decisions.
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management program by working with the business to identify, evaluate and quantify risk
- Responsible for the financial planning and reporting
- Banking relations
- Evaluate acquisition and divestiture opportunities through the consideration of strategic fit, financial impact, and risk management
- Business partnerships with our clients and support the strategy to achieve pods
- Liaison with regulatory agencies in the financial industry
- Strategic discuss support
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 10+ years of experience in business management
- Project management skills
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits.