Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry is hiring a Finance Director. This position is responsible for all financial aspects of multiple Manufacturing Plants and supporting the Staff VP to optimize the operations.
- Ensure the accuracy and standardization of accounting processes.
- Support the Supply Chain team managing the inventory.
- Ensure that all accounting activities follow the accepted policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for BOC financial reporting.
- Responsible for financial reports, budgeting and forecast.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA/MPA and/or CPA/CMA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Excel skills financial consolidation and Power Point presentations.
- Fully bilingual
- Proficiency in Excel and computer systems.
- Willingness to relocate for future advancement.
- Availability to travel 20% of the time
Compensation: $150K - $160K Base Salary, commensurate with candidate experience, performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.