Published: June 14, 2021
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Create and test new menus.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Hire, train, and mange staff regularly.
- 3+ years of experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or another certifying agency.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to communicate clearly & effectively in the predominant language(s) (Spanish & English) of our guests, managers, kitchen and dining room personnel