Our client, a leader in the Financial Industry is hiring an Enterprise Risk Manager. This position will be responsible for all Compliance activities including SOX for all subsidiaries in different countries.
- Assess and report all significant risks in all Company’s matters such as: strategic, operational, financial, technology, security, legal and risk compliance
- Provide recommendations to improve all aspects to mitigate risk in all lines of business
- Led activities related to follow up and assure that SOX objectives, deliverables and timelines are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous experience in a Public Accounting Firm
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English and Spanish)
Compensation: $110K - $140K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.