Our client, a well-recognized Multinational in the Financial Industry is hiring their Enterprise Risk Manager. This position reports to the Finance Director and to the Risk Division in Headquarters. This position is responsible for the management of the Enterprise Risk initiatives. Main responsibilities include working on different risk models and ad hoc analysis, including credit risk. The overalls’ objective of this position is to take measures to reduce business risks.
- Credit Risk and credit analytics will be a key responsibility of the role
- Oversee the governance of credit models and partnering with the Region
- Ensure the Organization is taking prudent levels of risk
- Project management responsibilities and championing new initiatives
- Monitor the Organization’s initiatives around risk governance structures
- Execute on risk related policies and practices for operations, compliance systems, vendor risk, etc.
- Lead the Risk Committee
- Lead the Business continuity planning and vendor management risk evaluation
- Manage the quality reviews, stress tests, and macro risk management
- Management of key risk performance indicators and develop actions plans if thresholds are exceeded
- College degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including credit risk
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Experience in scorecard/model development
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits