Our Client, a Federal Financial Institution is hiring their Enterprise Architect. This position will work on projects teams as a technical leader and support the development of technologies to automate application development and delivery.
- Lead and improve the business through applications, automation and engineering aspects.
- Develop roadmaps to meet the objectives
- Plan and lead all the modernization initiatives
- Lead R&D efforts to implement the use of new technologies
- Develop, document and recommend plans to improve the applications and bring new solutions that will improve organization resilience, performance and cost reductions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineering and Software-Application Architecture
- Previous experience leading technical teams
- Knowledge in migrations, programming languages, DevSecOps practices and software system implementation such as: Docker, OpenShift, Jaeger, Jenkins, Ansible, Tower, Veracode, CAST, automation tools, Java, Shell, Perl, Yaml, Subversion, Git, Nexus, among others
- Interest to relocate to Virginia, USA
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.