We are in search of an Engineering Specialist ready to pursue a rewarding career within a global medical device manufacturing company. We seek a committed professional able to provide specific technical expertise in areas such as assembly processes, pneumatics, laser, and ultrasonic joining, sensors and controls, robots, servos, sealing and packaging, and bonding processes (e.g., adhesives application).
- Designs and plans layouts for activities such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Hands-on experience managing the process of implementation projects, drafting and developing User Requirement Specifications (URS) for equipment and tooling/fixtures, including design review activities with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, investigates, and initiates corrective action for problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Complies with company programs, procedures, and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
- Recommends and implements equipment and process modifications to meet quality standards and improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques as well as production yields for existing products.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Nice to Have
- Validation Knowledge (Process and Computerized Validation Knowledge)
- Projects Management.
- Knowledgeable in basic Process Controls (software, electrical, and mechanical).
- Knowledgeable in statistical techniques.