Published: November 21, 2020
- Designs and plans layout for activities such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Complies with company programs, procedures and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
- Leverages technical expertise and knowledge of Medtronic's standard engineering approaches, design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or advance degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advance degree with 0 years of experience
- Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or electronic industry
- Experience PLC, Robotics, Motion Control and Vision Systems
- Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish
- Project Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Technical Writing and Composition