Oversees the overall Preventive Maintenance, Installations, Repairs, and Construction activities.
- Ensures thorough compliance with all regulatory and operational requirements; in accordance with USTs operation Policies and US EPA guidelines.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of Service Contractors & Construction Personnel
- Accountable for Engineering department budget planning and management; ensuring ongoing cost efficiencies.
- Manages multiple projects (form concept to implementation), related to:
-New sites/facilities planning, construction, and current sites renovation/re-imaging/renovation
-Equipment/systems installations and troubleshooting
-Overall utilities and building facilities maintenance and repairs
-Equipment/systems retrofit, parts replacements, and upgrades
- Minimum five years of hands-on engineering experience within a similar dynamic multi-site environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- PE License (non-negotiable)
- PMP Certification or courses are highly desirable
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Bilingual; English & Spanish
- Computer Proficient
- Must be able to travel around the island of PR to visit site locations