Our Client, a prominent project management and general contracting services firm in Puerto Rico (with history of success as a full-service engineering company) is hiring an Eligibility Manager to join their outstanding team. This professional will direct and coordinate the activities of a great group of Eligibility Analysts.
- Implements and conducts all required activities established by Project Manager’s logistics and plans for the program.
- Provides direct support to the Project Manager in coordinating, conducting, and documenting all necessary meetings; including outreach activities, trainings, and workshops.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent field of study.
- Over four (4+) years of experience in Project Management and federal projects.
- Proven background in document management, auditing procedures, compliance review procedures, and policy interpretations.
- Must have hands-on experience in construction drawings and specifications.