Published: June 25, 2021
- Designing lighting systems that comply with the required local, state, and nationally adopted energy codes.
- Specifying and selecting electrical equipment.
- Ensuring that all documentation and designs meet with quality standards.
- Performing lighting design tasks, such as, calculations, fixture layouts and specifications, and the scheduling of light fixtures.
- Visiting project sites to analyze existing conditions and/or overseeing construction.
- Coordinating the routing of special systems, such as, cables, cable trays, conduits, voltage systems, and so on.
- Measuring the sizing of all special systems for the company’s projects.
- Associate’s Degree related in Electrical Systems, Engineering, or Design.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.