Our Financial Service Industry client; well-established in the European, United States and Puerto Rico is looking for a Director of Tax to join their Finance Team
JOB SCOPE; What we look for…
A highly motivated self-starter professional who will be empowered to:
- Assist with US and international federal, state and local tax reporting, and preparation for the firm and its global affiliates.
- Researches tax law to ensure it is applied appropriately by the Company
- Work with Senior Accounting and Finance professionals to assist and learn all facets of the Tax, Accounting, and Finance in global proprietary trading organization
- Recommend Process improvements and maintain reconciled tax data for tax analysis
- Work directly with data sources to create meaningful analysis and reports in support of Senior Management, new business directives, or trade desk tax analysis.
- Minimum four years of experience in a related role in the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation
- CPA Preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to understand the impact of an Operation’s financial results.
- Strong Project Management, Planning, and Organizational Skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment; strong bias for action and ability to prioritized.
- Proficiency in Financial Modeling Techniques using Excel required (Working knowledge of VBA,SQL,My SQL and Python is a plus)
- Experience with General Ledger Software: Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains is a Plus
- Fully Bilingual (Verbal and Written)
- Puerto Rico; NorthWest part of the Island