Our client, a non for profit organization is hiring a Director of Research and Analytics; reporting directly to the President/COO. This position will be responsible for the research and analytical activities and will be an active participant in making strategic decisions.
- Design and implement a comprehensive research plan to support the Foundation initiatives.
- Research published reports, studies and publications related to the local economy and the impact on the mission of the Foundation.
- Establish an annual research plan to support new initiatives.
- Design and implement a comprehensive plan to support the Foundation goals.
- Gathering information and understanding public policy trends, reports and regulations that affect the Foundation’s mission.
- MS in Statistics, Business Administration Economy or related fields.
- Expertise in Institutional research methods, data collection analytics and reporting.
- Database management tools
- Expertise presenting research.
- Published writings.
- Fully Bilingual (written and oral, English and Spanish)
- Strong writing skills to prepare diverse publications
- Proficient in data analysis, statistics and forecasts.
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience.