Our Client, a Global leading IT Solutions provider is establishing a Business division in Puerto Rico and hiring the Director of Legal and Contract Compliance position. This position will work with Senior Managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
This position will be responsible for negotiating, structuring and administrating contractual documents to establish business relations with vendors, customers and/or partners.
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with Company’s policies and standards and risk mitigation
- Assist Senior Managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Develop short and long-term strategies to mitigate risk
- Assure that the Management understands the contract terms
- Negotiate with vendors and/or customers
- Oversees the administration of complex agreements and contracts
- Oversees development, writing, revision and preparation of highly complex contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience as an attorney or specialization in contract laws
- Strong knowledge in United Stated Contract Laws
- Proficient communication skills and client service orientation
- Fully proficiency in English language
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.