Published: July 1, 2020
- Generate new business through effective local prospecting, referral generation, and, networking with a demonstrated knowledge and excitement about small and medium businesses, for what they do and what they need in order to grow.
- Identify key decision makers by face-to-face and phone call prospecting, as well as use of email, social media platforms and other contemporary methods .
- Provide exceptional ongoing account management to your existing clients to ensure their programs are successful, to develop trusted relationships and to renew and upgrade their programs.
- Be a product expert and develop compelling and effective marketing solutions.
- Meet and exceed established sales goals - and exceed your own personal earnings goals
- 2+ years of proven success in business development and outside sales
- Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter and have a record of success working in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with emphasis on engagement and persuasion
- Curiosity and a true passion for talking face-to-face with local businesses, stimulating interest on their end and helping develop effective client solutions.
- Well-developed contemporary productivity and technological skills (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Mobile and Social)
- Ability to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency