Coordinates the digital marketing strategy; analyze and implement strategies for massive campaigns and external support elements to achieve the greatest impact in each sale or promotion action. Supports branches in marketing management, referring to advertising, promotions, internal and external public relations, in order to attract customers and keep current ones.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
- Generates direct marketing proposals for Sales and plan strategies to drive online traffic to the company's website with the broadest reach in penetration.
- Manages promotional activities, including direct mail marketing, telemarketing, promotions, advertising, and public relations in order to maximize sales effort and position the brand. Ensure that the campaigns comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the company.
- Updates and approves daily the details and the written communication of the announcements or promotional material that will be published.
- Manages the redesigns of the company's website.
- Manages the assigned budget and make decisions regarding the investments to be made for marketing.
- Analyzes research studies, including competitor analysis, commissioner reports and brand studies, in order to understand the positioning of the institution.
- Review the clippings of various publications related to business or competition announcements in order to obtain relevant information.
- Coordinates internal public relations activities, such as drawing contest, sales contest, etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of all promotional material for branches, ensuring that everyone is prepared for sales campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM (Certified Internet Marketer) or equivalent preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- 3 years previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Marketing LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, Google Analytics/ Technology savvy – strong acumen of e-commerce, online & mobile processes
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to learn quickly Communication skills – written and oral
- Interpersonal skills – all levels and parts of the organization
- Priority setting
- Self-starter / Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)