The Culture & Experience Specialist is a key team member who works closely with Talent Management Director and business units to shape and implement strategies that will help the company develop and retain high-performing employees while promoting the best practices and quality standards in talent management.
- Complete pre-employment process for all new hires and supports the onboarding activities coordination with Hiring Managers and HR Partners.
- Participate in retention's strategies deployment and connect the Business Unit's Employee Experience initiatives with OKRs master plan; coordinate a companywide calendar for Employee Activities and “Meet your CEO” Roundtables.
- Host the Talent Acquisition cycle, from a coordination, compliance standards, and optimization perspective; in coordination with HR Partners and Talent Management Director. Role scope will vary depending on Management Level and requisitions volume.
- Provide support in training and development activities coordination by securing training rooms and materials in coordination with HR Partners and other People's team members.
- Protect organization’s value and HR operations by keeping information confidential. Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Promote a quality and service culture by collaborating with business units and other functions, answering questions, requests or participate in projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related role, including full-cycle corporate recruiting.
- Knowledge of labor laws, especially those related recruiting