Our Client, a Multinational in the technology industry is hiring their Corporate Comptroller reporting directly to the CFO. This position has Regional Responsibilities, is based in Puerto Rico.
This position is responsible for the day to day activities of the finance area.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA / MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the area of finance, treasury, financial analysis and planning
- Experience in budget preparation
- Ability to prepare assessments related to new Business venture.
- Provide strategic financial input to support the business decision process.
- Previous experience in Public Companies preferred.
Compensation: $200K Compensation Package. Commensurate with candidate experience.